Learn more about our optometry practice here. Designer Eyes is pleased to offer a wide range of optometric services, eye care products including eyeglasses, specialty eyewear, frames, and contact lenses. Our staff is happy to help however we can.
At Designer Eyes, your vision is important to us. Our desire to give you the best possible care shows in everything that we do. From your first contact with us to your appointment and your follow-up, we aim to make your eye care experience great. This is what drives us to provide the best care year after year!
Contact us any time to learn more or to schedule your next appointment.
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Duong is an Optometrist in Philadelphia providing complete eye care services for Philadelphia area and the surrounding communities for the past 15 years.
As a licensed optometrist, Dr. Duong provides exams, diagnoses, and treatments of all disorders that affect the eye or vision. In addition to training in eye diseases and disorders, Dr. Duong is also trained in anatomy, biochemistry, and physiology. With this background, Dr. Duong is trained to recognize a range of health issues; such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes and hypertension.
He is a magna cum laude graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University 2002.
He has accomplished quite a few awards through out his career:
- America’s Top Optometrist by Consumer Research Council of America 2004‐2013.
- A participant of OD Glaucoma Advisory Submit by Alcon Lab Inc. 2007.
- Examiner for National Board of Examiners in Optometry (NBEO) 2006‐2012.
- Philadelphia Optometrist of the Year awarded by Pennsylvania Optometric Association, selected by Philadelphia County Optometrist Society (PCOS) 2013. * Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Temple University Dean’s List
- Member in Phi Beta Kappa
- Golden Key National Honor Society.
- PCO Beta Sigma Kappa Honor Society
- PCO Academic Excellence Award.
- Member of AOA, POA, & PCOS.
- President of Philadelphia County Optometric Society 2016‐2017.
Dr. Duong works hard to stay current on the latest advances in eye health and vision care and regularly attends continuing education seminars and advanced training courses. It is because of Dr. Duong’s dedication to continuing education that our Philadelphia patients receive the most modern and progressive vision care available.
Our team of eye care professionals is experienced and friendly. We’re here to help all patients with understanding their benefits, scheduling appointments, and fulfilling their eye doctor’s orders. Our opticians can give you guidance in picking your perfect pair of eyewear, and our friendly office staff are knowledgeable about billing and benefits coverage.