At Designer Eyes, we provide a wide range of eye care services. We are pleased to offer the following optometry services to our community. An eye exam in our office is a thorough evaluation of the eye. It is also a determination of prescription for glasses or contact lenses.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our experienced optometrist can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
Contact us today! We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Request an appointment today!
We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Designer Eyes offers our patient forms online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home.
New patients receive 15% OFF first visit!
Sign-up using the form or call us at (215) 925-9830 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.